General Terms and Conditions & Cancellation Deadlines
Unless otherwise specified for your booking (e.g. non-refundable), the following cancellation fees shall apply:
- No cancellation fee up to 31 days prior to arrival
- 30–16 days before the start of the holiday 50% of the booking amount
- 15–3 days before the start of the holiday 80% of the booking amount
- 2 days before the start of the holiday and in the event of a no-show without cancellation 100% of the booking amount
Cancellations and changes to an existing booking must always be made in writing (by e-mail or post). We recommend that you take out travel insurance, which will cover the costs in the event of illness (regardless of whether it is coronavirus or another illness).
In connection with COVID-19, we have made the following amendments that enable even more flexible cancellation:
- If you cannot arrive because it is not possible to leave your country or because it is not possible to enter Switzerland: please inform us immediately, but no later than 72 hours after the official announcement of the travel restriction or border closure. We will waive the cancellation fee.
- If the following facilities are closed at short notice due to official restrictions, the Pradas Resort offers free cancellation: swimming and sauna world, KidsClub, ski area.
- We also offer flexible cancellation if new travel restrictions (e.g. quarantine restrictions for the return journey) require an early departure during the stay. Unused nights will not be charged.
In these cases, transfers made by you will be refunded. If you have already made a transfer, please send us your bank details together with the cancellation.
If you are personally subject to official quarantine and are therefore not allowed to leave your current location, we ask you to inform us immediately. There is the option for you to postpone your stay. The cancellation fee will be credited to the next booking.