Brigels Waltensburg Andiast ski region
Only 160 metres to the mountain railway. 40 km of ski slopes right in front of our house.
Those who ski here really enjoy a lot of space on the slopes and a mountain panorama that is hard to beat. The Brigels-Waltensburg-Andiast ski area has received several international awards: Top family ski area (2nd place for family skiing holidays in Switzerland), insider tip for pleasure skiers.
The ski area with the many magnificent ski slopes and the 40 km extra-wide groomed runs reach an altitude of up to 2,400 m at Péz d'Artgas. Even in December one can be dancing on the freshly groomed slope by 8:30 in the morning.
Nevertheless, there's no need to fear snowmelt on the sunny hillside, since 26 km of slopes are covered (from the highest point down to the valley). You can expect up to 7 km long ski runs.
The entrance to the ski area, the Brigels chairlift, is accessible on foot or skis from Pradas Resort (160 metres).
Winter season 2018/2019
21st december 2018 – 7th april 2019
8.30 pm – 16.00 pm
Weitere Facts & Figures
- 12 facilities
- 8 mountain restaurants/bars on the mountain and in the valley
- Surselva Snowpark
- Swisscom ski movie slope, including timekeeping. Have your ski run filmed!
- Night skiing
- Experience a snow groomer ride
- Ski school with private and class lessons
- Panoramic winter hiking trails on the mountain
- 2 to 5 km long toboggan slopes from the mountain station
- Free snowtubing at the Brigels base station
NEW: Ski-Ticket Flex
Starting with the 2018/2019 winter season, prices for day and multi-day tickets will be adjusted flexibly. As an early bird you always pay the cheapest price and never have to queue at the cash desk again!
- Day ticket for children up to 6 years. FREE OF CHARGE
- Day ticket for juniors up to 16 years from CHF 11.-
- Day ticket adults from CHF 33.-