Ski area Brigels
Only 160 meters to the mountain railway. 40 km of ski slopes right in front of our house.
Those who ski here really enjoy a lot of space on the slopes and a mountain panorama that is hard to beat. The Brigels-Waltensburg-Andiast ski area has received several international awards: Top family ski area (2nd place for family skiing holidays in Switzerland), insider tip for pleasure skiers.
The ski area with the many magnificent ski slopes and the 40 km extra-wide groomed runs reach an altitude of up to 2,400 m at Péz d'Artgas. Even in December one can be dancing on the freshly groomed slope by 8:30 in the morning.
Nevertheless, there's no need to fear snowmelt on the sunny hillside, since 26 km of slopes are covered (from the highest point down to the valley). You can expect up to 7 km long ski runs.
The entrance to the ski area, the Brigels chairlift, is accessible on foot or skis from Pradas Resort (160 metres).
Winter season 2020/2021
Operating hours 8.30 pm – 4.00 pm:
- Opened on weekend 12./13.12.2020
- Opened daily 18.12.2020 - 5.4.2021
- Last skiing day of the saison: 5.4.2021
Weitere Facts & Figures
- 12 facilities (your advantage in relation to Covid-19: only chair lifts and ski lifts, no gondolas or cabins)
- 8 mountain restaurants/bars on the mountain and in the valley
- New La Famusa - Alpine hut with restaurant at the Brigels valley station
- New Fun Slope Downhill
- New high-performance snowmaking system for the Waltensburg valley run
- Skimovie racing piste, incl. timing - get your ski run filmed!
- Night skiing
- Pistenbully ride experience
- Ski school with private and class lessons
- Panorama winter hiking trails on the mountain
- 2 to 5 km long toboggan runs from the top station
- SNOOC - the new sledging pleasure
- Snowtubing (free of charge) at the valley station Brigels
Ski-Ticket Included for Pradas Guests
In winter you book your accommodation in the Pradas Resort with or without a mountain railway ticket, depending on the week of your trip and the length of your stay. Mountain Railways Inclusive is a hit for skiers, winter hikers and tobogganists.