Scenic mountain skyrides in summer
Already the leisurely ride on the Brigels chairlift over the huge meadow slope with scattered hay huts is a great experience. With the guest card, which all Pradas Resort guests receive free of charge, you can use the chairlift Brigels in the summer without restrictions and free of charge. Mountain bikes, prams and dogs are transported free of charge.
Summer & Autumn opening
The Brigels chairlift runs on the dates listed below. Guests at the Pradas Resort receive the Surselva guest card - with this card you can use lifts and other facilities in the region free of charge.
- 12.04. - 20.05.2022: closed
- 21.05. - 06.07.2022: open Thursday to Monday (Closed Tuesday/Wednesday)
- 07.07. - 15.08.2022: open daily
- 16.08. - 28.09.2022: open Thursday to Monday (Closed Tuesday/Wednesday)
- 29.09. - 23.10.2022: open daily
- 24.10. - 02.12.2022: closed
From 09:00 am - 01:00 pm | 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
Hiking tips from mountain station
At the mountain station at 1665 meters above sea level start varied mountain hikes, for example. towards Bifertenhütte and Val Frisal / Fichtenurwald Scatlè. With small children we recommend the entertaining hiking trail via Spinach back to the Pradas Resort (1 hour)