COVID-19: safety procedures
To prevent further spread of COVID-19 and the risk of infection and to put your mind at rest, we have taken various precautions, taking into account the requirements of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the recommendations of Hotelleriesuisse, which we would like to inform you about before your arrival. For the protection of all guests and employees, we thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- It is mandatory to wear protective masks in all indoor public areas. Children before their 12th birthday and persons who can prove that they cannot wear face masks for special reasons, particularly medical ones, are exempt from the obligation to wear masks. You do not have to wear a mask in your apartment or when swimming, taking a sauna or showering in the swimming and sauna area.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres should be complied with at all times.
- The specified number of people per area must not be exceeded.
Swimming and sauna complex
- The swimming and sauna complex is only available to guests of the Pradas Resort.
- Due to the restrictions, the number of people allowed is limited, as is the length of time in the swimming and sauna area. Access is via advance reservation.
- Please comply with the minimum distance of 1.5 metres here as well.
- All of our staff members have been trained in the implementation of our safety concepts and hygiene regulations.
- Staff members wear protective masks in all indoor and entrance areas.
- We only enter your apartment at your individual request (e.g. for mid-stay cleaning).
Due to the constantly changing situation, which also entails changes in restrictions and recommendations, our security procedures may have to be adapted at short notice.