COVID-19 safety measures
+++ Update September 17th 2021, 3 pm +++
No certificate is required for overnight stays in the resort. A valid certificate (Swiss COVID certificate or EU Digital Covid Certificate) + ID / passport, however, is required by people aged 16 and over to use the internal infrastructure, i.e. indoor swimming pool / whirlpool, restaurants (indoor) etc..
For guests from third countries outside the EU / EFTA / Schengen (vaccinated with an EMA vaccine, i.e. Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen / Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca and all licenses such as Covishield, etc.), the following applies: until October 10th 2021 all human-readable vaccination cards will grant access to interior rooms (including: personal information, vaccine, vaccination country and vaccination date, in the Swiss national languages, English or Spanish).
With the “Travelcheck” tool from the Federal Office of Public Health, you can quickly find out what preparations you need to make for entering Switzerland. Travelling to Switzerland you must also fill out the “SwissPLF” entry form.
To prevent further spread of COVID-19 and the risk of infection and to put your mind at rest, we have taken various precautions, taking into account the requirements of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the recommendations of Hotelleriesuisse, which we would like to inform you about before your arrival. For the protection of all guests and employees, we thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- It is mandatory to wear protective masks at the reception and in the hallways and stairwells. Children before their 12th birthday and persons who can prove that they cannot wear face masks for special reasons, particularly medical ones, are exempt from the obligation to wear masks. You do not have to wear a mask in your apartment or when swimmin or showering in the swimming area.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres should be complied with at all times.
- From Monday, September 13th, 2021, access only with a valid Covid-19 certificate.
- Access with registration. The reservation list is available at the reception. There's no time limitation in the pool area and the number of people per apartment is no longer restricted.
- Please comply with the minimum distance of 1.5 metres here as well.
- All of our staff members have been trained in the implementation of our safety concepts and hygiene regulations.
- Staff members wear protective masks in all indoor and entrance areas.
- We only enter your apartment at your individual request (e.g. for mid-stay cleaning).
- The employees of the Pradas Resort voluntarily and regularly take part in the Covid-19 company tests of the Canton of Graubünden or have voluntarily had themselves vaccinated.
Due to the constantly changing situation, which also entails changes in restrictions and recommendations, our security procedures may have to be adapted at short notice.